What is an Orange Group Player?
- This group is for players ages 6-10 who are advanced beginners starting to play competitively.
- Uses low compression orange balls on a 60' court and green balls on a full court.
- As a true development class, we offer a one hour lesson each month included in drill fees.
- Orange Group Players drill 2 times per week
- Monday/Wednesday 330-5PM
- Friday Match Play 330-5PM (at Kenney Askew Park)
- Cost: $225 including lesson
Meet The Team...
Recent Orange Group News:
Congrats to Paul Doubles for winning his T2 season!
Harmony on the Lakes, Holly Springs, GA